Re: [LUG] monitors for coding

On 21/06/12 14:23, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 21/06/12 13:33:06, Steven CÃtà wrote:
For development work, I find the old adage of bigger is better still
applies. In fact, most professional setups use two monitors (ideally
the
wide screen sort). The more screen realestate you can get the better.

If not 4 monitors! You can never have enough screen estate!

I havent room for more than 1 so its more about the monitor 'performance' as a piece of paper really!
Tom te tom te tom