Re: [LUG] monitors for coding

On 21/06/12 09:54, tom wrote:
I'm toying with seriously up-sizing my monitor (to 24/28 or even more) but my primary (exc)use is for coding. Does anyone do that sort of thing and have any recommendations cos everyone thinks monitors is for watching video these days...
Tom te tom te tom

Not sure about over 22 inches, I have a 22" monitor which has a resolution of 1920x1080 which is nice to have a couple of terminals on. Although I gather there are monitors available at much higher resolutions but I gather they're not cheap (I'm sure Lenovo make one).

If it was me I'd probably plump for 2 or more separate monitors, not pretty much at least it'll give you more desktop space :-)

Rob