Re: [LUG] Computer on time

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012, Neil Winchurst wrote:

(However AIUI, they are phasing this out, but only on 21CN connections -
ie. up to 24Mb/sec lines and not up to 8Mb/sec lines)

Further to my previous question, I should have said that I am now using
ADSL2+. This has increased speed, as I said, and I think BRAS no longer
applies. Correct?

Probably. I know it was in the pipeline, but I don't know if it's implemented yet. I also suspect it'll be implemented once exchange at a time, but I don't know how to check.

Gordon