Re: [LUG] Computer on time

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Thanks, I remember now. And no, there is no LLU of any kind available to
me from my exchange. But, the exchange was recently (last November)
upgraded to 21CN and that is what I now use. (I don't get 24Mbs but I
now get over 13 where I used to get 6.5 at the very best.) So, as I
understand it, the BRAS profile no longer applies to me. If so does that
mean that I no longer need to worry about keeping the router on all the
time?

If you can be bothered to turn it off for the amount you save, then go for
it. Personally, ICBA.

Gordon