Re: [LUG] Sending docs in MS format

Grant Sewell wrote:

Unfortunately, some companies - in my experience usually recruitment
agencies - will only accept document types that they can open in
Microsoft Word so they can copy/paste the contents into their own
database tool.

Now, I know and you know that you can copy from most PDF files, but
that doesn't necessarily mean that they will accept a PDF version.

Grant.

But at least they should be able to read it, which is the complaint at the moment. For the moment my daughter is printing out her CV and sending it by post. Unfortunately some of those letters never arrive.

Neil