Re: [LUG] TeX/LaTeX

On Oct 09, 2011, jill schwarz wrote:

>   Latex is an absolute godsend if you're putting together a document that's
> heavy on equations

I am just starting to use TeX for a paper on continued fractions, using
plain TeX because I never got around to learning about LaTeX. The first
thing I find is that the size of type is very small. It seems to be fixed
by \texfont0=\tenrm which suggests that I have to use 10pt and reduce
the size of english text to match. Is there a way of changing the size
of the math font or should I switch to LaTeX?

regards,

Tony