Re: [LUG] CUPS Mystery

Kevin Lucas wrote:

Whats in the folder /var/spool/cups
( you may need to be admin to look )

this should list the last few jobs as c000nn etc

You can delete all in here and see if it reappears

or just rename one that you think is suspect.

I have had a look at the folder, and yes I did need to change permissions first.

As you say, just a list of the jobs that have printed so far. They all seem to follow the same pattern. I can't see any that look odd in any way.

I should add that the print job has not reappeared recently, so perhaps it has sorted itself.

I had some upgrades to run yesterday which included some for CUPS. So I will just hope that it is all fine now.

Thanks

Neil