Re: [LUG] CUPS Mystery

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:25:40 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> I didn't explain properly what I meant. The total set for listing
> completed jobs is 500. There are 435 in the list at the moment. What I
> meant to ask was, is there any way to clear this list out. Perhaps I

I understood that.  I obviously didn't reply clearly.   :-)

The short answer is "yes".

The long answers are; edit the config to reduce the size of the log or,
the sledgehammer approach of simply deleting the log file.

To simply expunge the completed job list from within Cups appears to be
not possible.

--
 Regards  _
The man in a tracksuit attacks me