Re: [LUG] CUPS Mystery

Mark Evans wrote:
On 13/09/11 15:28, Neil Winchurst wrote:

First question, there does not appear to be any way to delete items from
the list of jobs. Is there any way to do this please?

You could try "sudo lprm -" or "sudo lprm -P<printer>  -"
Alternativly go to "https://<host>:631/jobs?which_jobs=active"

I do go there to check the jobs. When I do it shows 'No Jobs'. I can look at 'Show completed jobs' or 'Show all jobs' I get the same result each time, a list of all the items that I have printed or cancelled. What I am asking is, can I clear this list by deleting some or all of the items? When I look at the list I see no option to 'Delete'.

Second question, can anyone suggest what is happening please? Other
print jobs do not repeat. So I am not sure if I should check the laptop
or the main computer. I have been searching both but I cannot see
anything obvious.

What's is the contents of /etc/cups/printers.conf on each machine?

I will have a look at the conf list.

Thanks

Neil