Re: [LUG] OpenVPN ?

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Simon Waters wrote:

On 14/09/11 20:05, Mark Evans wrote:

I have it running on around a hundred teacher laptops.

But did they install it themselves? And was it random versions of
Microsoft Windows (which Gordon seems to be facing). Let us hope not
random choice of firewall software otherwise he'll find more possible
configuration.

Of course the the first step in his solution might be - create standard
configuration for all sales laptops, reinstall all laptops....

Well, MS is beyond my remit, so if I were to do that, I'd install Linux.... And somehow I suspect that would go down like a lead balloon...

Gordon