[LUG] OpenVPN ?

I have to setup some VPN access for a small company's road warriors - they're all Win users, but I'm thinking of using OpenVPN rather than PPTP - they have a Linux router (one of mine although it only has a 1GHz Celeron processor), so it seems a logical choice.

Wrong list, probably, but anyone here any experience of setting up the OpenVPN client on a Win box? Almost likely to be Win7, but possibly the odd XP or Vista... Just want to know how easy (or hard) it might be... (For your typical sales dude who won't have a clue)

They'll need to do it to browse network shares on a seclection of file-servers (running samba) and possibly in the future email access if we move their email from hosted to in-house..

Cheers,

Gordon