Re: [LUG] Remote Backups

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 07/09/11 21:38:16, Gordon Henderson wrote:
You need to check the actual stats on the router/modem.. If it's 448Kb/sec or lower then you're potentially on the standard priorities. Anything aboe that and you're on elevated.

So I had a look at my router and it says 448.
What do I need to say to BT to get a faster upload, I have had a look on bt.com and can't find the magic words. I see lots on the net about Max Premium and that it used to be available but does not seem to be any longer, or such.

Any thoughts?

Use an ISP other than BT?

Gordon