Re: [LUG] Final Reminder : LUG BBQ

On 05/08/2011 09:43, Roland Tarver wrote:

Sounds awesome guys. Don't have any breakfast on Saturday! lol In
terms of soft drinks I have 6L of lemonade; 4L of coke and 2L of
fanta. They are sainsburys own brand stuff (not basic), so if you must
have proper coke/pepsi etc please bring it with you :-) There is also
orange squash and probably another flavour too. :-)

In terms of alcoholic drinks, for those who can, there are 20 cans of
fosters. I imagine for those who like their beers that fosters is
pretty lame. Again, please bring your preference. :-) We could
probably open some wine, i think there may be some pimms in the
cupboard too... lol. I wont be getting drunk, but a few beers will be
pleasant.

In terms of meat, I have 8 sainsburys best burgers and some best lamb
and beef kebabs. There are also a small number of home made beef
burgers too. There are plenty of crisps and nuts and stuff to nibble
on. There is some pasta salad and there have even been rumours of a
home made desert......... ;-)

Best wishes
roly

Sounds good Roly, if you need owt else, text me and I'll see if I can grab anything else in the morning.

Rob