Re: [LUG] Final Reminder : LUG BBQ

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Roland Tarver wrote:
> Final reminder that on Saturday the 6th of August there is the LUG bbq
> at my house in Paignton. It will be from 1300 onwards.

Can I come too? I decided that after over four-and-a-half years of LUG
membership and almost five years of living in Devon, I should come to
a LUG meeting and see Paignton, neither of which I've done before. :)

I'll come by public transport (train, probably) from Exeter.

I'll bring things to eat and to drink.

Martijn.