Re: [LUG] Final Reminder : LUG BBQ

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011, Roland Tarver wrote:

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/08/11 16:59, Roland Tarver wrote:
I can pick up a couple of people from Torre or Torquay stations on the way

up, Rhia do you want a lift?  If so I'll potentially* have 2 (3 at a
squeeze) spaces although I have to leave no later than 5:30pm as I've got
pick my wife and friends up from Newton Abbot at 6pm.

Just to confirm, I have a babysitter sorted so I can pick up 2, maybe 3
people from Torre or Torquay stations.  Although I will have to be out of
Roly's for bang on 5:30pm.

That's brilliant. Can the 2 people (Stephen and Martijn I believe) who
needed lifts please liaise with Rob to arrange them.

I'm not time limited for getting back, so could go back via Exeter if needed, but don't particularly want to go to Paignton via Exeter...

Gordon