Re: [LUG] Final Reminder : LUG BBQ

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2011, Roland Tarver wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 02/08/11 16:59, Roland Tarver wrote:
>>> I can pick up a couple of people from Torre or Torquay stations on the
>>> way

>>> Just to confirm, I have a babysitter sorted so I can pick up 2, maybe 3
>>> people from Torre or Torquay stations.  Although I will have to be out of
>>> Roly's for bang on 5:30pm.
>
>> That's brilliant. Can the 2 people (Stephen and Martijn I believe) who
>> needed lifts please liaise with Rob to arrange them.
>
> I'm not time limited for getting back, so could go back via Exeter if
> needed, but don't particularly want to go to Paignton via Exeter...
>
> Gordon

That's kind of you Gordon thank you :-)

I will also be free to collect/deliver folks, but would prefer not to
if at all possible. Especially, when guests are arriving. I will make
sure, one way or the other, that people get back to local train/bus
stations. So please dont be put off if you are thinking of attending.

Best wishes
roly :-)