Re: [LUG] chrome OS

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:30:48 +0100
Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 09:38:26 +0100
> Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Paul,
>
> > chromium is the browser also known as google chrome
>
> Not exactly.  Google bring their own stuff to the party.  The cynic in
> me says it's so they can monitor what you're up to, and target
> 'appropriate' advertising in the user's direction.

I've found that the browser sync feature of both Chrome and Chromium
don't work with eachother - I have Chrome at work, which used to sync
very nicely with Chrome on my laptop... but since I've moved my laptop
over to Chromium they now don't sync with eachother.  Not that it's
particularly important as I tend to use an external bookmark tool.

Grant.