Re: [LUG] Networked Storage

On 07/05/11 13:04, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 11:38:29AM +0100, tom wrote:
On 07/05/11 11:12, techservices wrote:
Hi

Just be careful with these HP Cashback Offers. I have had two of these on Printers so far, and in each case they never sent me the cash back. I know in one instance I sent all the paperwork in and then tried to follow it up with email and was just ignored, in the end I have up which was probably what they were hoping.

HP do make great kit, and I have no problem with any of their hardware.

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32