Re: [LUG] Networked Storage

Hi

Just be careful with these HP Cashback Offers. I have had two of these on Printers
so far, and in each case they never sent me the cash back. I know in one instance I
sent all the paperwork in and then tried to follow it up with email and was just
ignored, in the end I have up which was probably what they were hoping.

HP do make great kit, and I have no problem with any of their hardware.

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32