Re: [LUG] Version for converts/newbies

On 08/04/11 17:01, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Once I have the new computer settled and working how I like, in fact I
am using it now, I will install vbox and have another look at the latest
Mint Xfce which is based on Debian. I may well then decide to switch or
add it as a dual boot.

Neil

That is one advantage of VirtualBox, being able to try things out without breaking things. Once of these days when I have more time I'm going to have another look at BSD, just to see what it's like.

Rob