Re: [LUG] OT: GMail list mail (was: Email clients for newbies)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
> It was explained to me a while ago how this could be done, but I don't
> recall the explanation at all.  A quick google didn't bring up anything
> either.  Sorry.

My Google kind of knew:

Though it doesn't actually forward list mail to the sender, it just
makes sure your sent messages appear in the inbox. If you just want to
make sure the emails you send to the list have a dcglug label applied
to them, you can create another rule, based on the To: address, which
will have the same effect.

I quite like the feature of it only showing one copy of the message,
but it'd be nice if there was a way for you to verify within GMail
that you did actually receive your message back. And a way for you to
disable this feature altogether.

Martijn.