Re: [LUG] OT: GMail list mail (was: Email clients for newbies)

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:53:10 +0000
Philip Hudson wrote:

> On 9 Mar, 2011, at 6:11 pm, Brad Rogers wrote:
>
> > the way gmail doesn't forward (by default)
> > list mail to the sender.
>

> How do you change/override this, Brad?

I've tended to cheat and use the "all mail" label as then I get to see
the sent messages as part of the thread.  Unfortunately there is no way
to exclude messages from this label (obviously) and as such if you are
a habitual organiser-of-messages, this probably isn't the option for
you.

Grant.