Re: [LUG] domains

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:59:14 +0000
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have my one domain minionsbandb.co.uk but I "add" on sub domains for
> free which gives me mail for each sub ie
> I have tearooms.minionsbandb.co.uk
>
> and could have I think a total of 5
>
> There is a separate control panel for each one
> My understanding of a Parked Domain is one registered but with no
> hosting agreement set up yet.  Nominet Reg and host company may be the
> same though.

I never thought of that. On my main web site I have simply created an
email account for each of us which keeps them separate and tidy for us
all.

I have two 'spare' domains, that is two that are registered but not
hosted by anyone. I am just wondering about using them somewhere rather
than leaving them sat there doing nothing. That is why I was looking at
the various domain types. I do not intend to set either of them up with
a host since I have two others set up already.

Neil