[LUG] domains

I have set up a parked domain on my web site. I see that I can set up
some email accounts on it. I have not yet worked out if I can have
different files on it.

I have also wondered about add on domains. I have looked around with
Google but am still a bit unsure. Any experts out there on the list?
Which would be more useful, a parked domain or an add on? I am still
trying to get my head round the pros and cons there.

Anyone please?

Neil