Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:50:35 +0000
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

> I have to recharge my cordless mouse batteries far too often, more so

I used to use rechargeable batteries, but like you, had to charge them
far too often, especially for use in the camera where, effectively, it
was running on one cell fewer than required using NiMH.

The camera takes four AA cells.  Using rechargeable units, the camera
really needs five, not four cells.

> Another advantage of corded mice, is they tend not to hit the floor
> when your 2 year old is "tidying" your desk but rather sway around

There is that, yes.  My kids are a few years older than that, and I
didn't have a cordless mouse when they were that young.

> Isaac 1 Wireless Mice 0

:-)

--
 Regards  _
I'll tell you something, I think that you should know