Re: [LUG] Apache Web Hosting Automation

On 25/01/11 20:44, Simon Waters wrote:
Steve Kemp has a utility at Bytemark, Symbiosis, which does this sort of
thing which might be worth looking at if you are doing it a lot.
Basically creating folders in Symbiosis will create a virtual host, or a
mailbox with the corresponding name.
I am checking this out, sounds like it could be what I need or a start as its GPL.