Re: [LUG] LUG meeting in Exeter on 27th November 2010

On 24/11/10 21:00, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 24/11/10 20:44, Simon Waters wrote:
>> On 24/11/10 19:38, David Hare wrote:
>>>
>>> I have recently joined the mailing list and this is my first post here.
>>> I am a long-time Debian user from Exmouth.
>>>
>>> I am interested in the Exwick meeting this Saturday. The last mention
>>> was 11th November. Is it still happening and how many might attend?
>>
>> As far as I am aware "Yes" it is still happening, and probably a similar
>> number to last time (about 10).
>>
>> Start time is 14:00
>>
>> You may have to knock on the front door....
>>
>> If Rob says different he is organising it....
>>

> Yep start time is scheduled for 2pm, finishes around 6pm, last time I
> think us Torbay lot left about 5:45pm but since Rick literally lives 5
> minutes away and is very chatty I'm sure he won't mind if it goes over.
>
> However I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, I've got car
> troubles and a few things to sort out so I might have to miss this
> month's LUG meeting.  However Rick Timmis should be there to open up,
> I'm not sure if anyone else from Torbay is going.
>
> Rob

please make sure 100 percent , surely the place will be open anyway,  as
if me and tom come from torbay for nothing it will be a real wasted trip.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day