Re: [LUG] IPv6

On 24/11/10 15:40, Gordon Henderson wrote:
Is anyone here interested in IPv6? I'm wondering about going to the
effort of doing demos for anyone or producing some brief how-to's to get
yourselves online, etc.

Out of interest, have you had any luck at all with IPv6 VoIP yet?

I've just moved out the VoIP sector* but I did think that in some circumstances of the VoIP consultancy I worked for, deploying IPv6 only VoIP stuff would have solved many many headaches.

Any idea what the situation is? :)

Tim

* I now work for a company that supplies IPv4/IPv6 dual stack as standard. :D