Re: [LUG] LUG meeting in Exeter on 27th November 2010

I have recently joined the mailing list and this is my first post here. I am a long-time Debian user from Exmouth.

I am interested in the Exwick meeting this Saturday. The last mention was 11th November. Is it still happening and how many might attend?

I would like to bring a laptop and some results of my Live CD project.

Regards,
David Hare