Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 20/09/10 22:11, David Vanstone wrote:

I have had a look at kitz and it looks really good. I shall be using
it a lot.

Someone mentioned the program conky. I have tried to install it, but
no luck so far.

When I run configure on my desk top I get the error that it can't find
lua5.1. Strange because it is installed.

On my laptop it says it can't find X11. Now that is just daft.

So it looks like I will not be using conky.

Neil

very strange, a simple apt-get install conky-all seems to work nearly
always... its defo not a kde problem either as it runs on almost
anything! Are you installing it on kubuntu?

Dave

My fault. It didn't occur to me that it would be in a repository, so I downloaded the file and tried to install it myself. I have now used apt-get on my desktop and it has installed, no problem. Thanks. I will try on the laptop later.

Yet another program to get my head around!!

I have made a copy of your config file and will take it from there,

Regards

Neil