Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 19/09/10 16:52, David Vanstone wrote:

Anyway, so long as you enjoyed it Neil, did you have a good look at
kitz.co.uk? I had another look at it yesterday and learned some more again!

Regards

Dave

I have had a look at kitz and it looks really good. I shall be using it a lot.

Someone mentioned the program conky. I have tried to install it, but no luck so far.

When I run configure on my desk top I get the error that it can't find lua5.1. Strange because it is installed.

On my laptop it says it can't find X11. Now that is just daft.

So it looks like I will not be using conky.

Neil