Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

Roland Tarver wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM, David Vanstone
<vanstone.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 18:42 +0100, David Vanstone wrote:

Neil Winchurst wrote:

Just a reminder that we are due to have another Linux group meeting in
Holsworthy next Saturday. Look forward to seeing more this time.

White Hart at 2 pm.

Neil

25th? will hopefully be there, first one for me :)

Not the 25th, the 18th is the next Saturday.
Please don't wish us any closer to Christmas than we are!

Aaaah, think im gonna be pushed for tomorrow!! Too much work on here is
Ashburton and in Holsworthy!  Still, im gonna try my hardest to get there!

Dave

Buckfastleigh on Oct 2nd is closer than Holsworthy if you fancy it?

Roly

:) that sounds a bit more friendly! i will speak to my boss in a bit see if i can get some of today off, would love to be there. Besides i owe Jon at white hart a drink, it was his bday earlier in the week so it'd only be fair to come along! lol