[LUG] UNIX / Linux vacancy in Plymouth

Title: UNIX / Linux vacancy in Plymouth

Hi all,

There is a UNIX / Linux Administrator position currently available where I work at Western Power Distribution based in our Plymouth office, it's been advertised in The Herald and a couple other places but you can also get more details at http://joinwpd.co.uk/vacancies.htm

Cheers,

Rich

Western Power Distribution (South West) plc / Western Power Distribution (South Wales) plc
Registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 2366894 (South West) / 2366985 (South Wales)
Registered Office: Avonbank, Feeder Road, Bristol, BS2 0TB

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx