Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day

>From my point of view it is a shame they picked the same week all the
prep for college/uni/school starts up again after having plenty of
time to do this stuff over the summer.

It would probably help other people get enthusiastic and actually have
the time to help out if they arent trying to think market FLOSS and
"Oh crud, where am I going to buy my stationary this year?" and "Have
i got enough in thre bank to pay the Enrolment Fees" and "Oh heck, are
the busses still running to the same timetable this year"

Hope that makes sense...