Re: [LUG] Debian Testing, localhost:631 and update problem

On 11/09/10 08:26, Henry Bremridge wrote:

>     cupsd is however running and I can print to my old printer

What does "could not access" mean? i.e. What error (or output) is
displayed in Firefox.

Is anything logged in /var/log/cups/error.log or the corresponding
access.log where either restarting cups or visiting localhost:631 ?

Does "ping localhost" still return 127.0.0.1 as the address to ping
(unlikely but you never know).

 Simon