Re: [LUG] OT: 64bit Flash Player

 On 08/22/10 12:04, Julian Hall wrote:
 On 21/08/2010 22:13, Anthony Williams wrote:
On 21/08/10 02:11, Julian Hall wrote:
Those kinds of sites I have to use
32bit Firefox for because 64bit doesn't like Flash.

Huh? I use 64-bit firefox on 64-bit Ubuntu (currently Lucid, but I've used the 64-bit version since Hardy), and Flash works fine. It might be that the plugin is still 32-bit, but it works well enough.

Anthony
That would be my fault then. I'm referring to 64bit Flash on Firefox in Windows (they also say Internet Explorer 64bit isn't supported either). I'd made the assumption that since Adobe Player doesn't work in Windows 64bit browsers that it doesn't work in Linux 64 bit browsers. In my defence I think that was an acceptable assumption since it is bone-headed to leave the two out of sync like this.

Julian

It doesn't work for me. It did a week ago then I upgraded to a newer firefox.