Re: [LUG] OT: 64bit Flash Player

On 20/08/10 18:10, Julian Hall wrote:
>  On 20/08/2010 17:53, Simon Waters wrote:
>
>> Try not to use flash, something like NoScript will mean you only runs
>> the bits of flash you want to, so less chance of the bugs annoying you.

> I would try not to use it, but too many sites these days are Flash heavy
> or even worse - Flash only - unfortunately sometime simply boycotting
> them is not an option.

It isn't boycotting, I'm suggesting instead of running every application
web designers throw at you, you pick the ones you want. I do it with the
32-bit Adobe plugin using NoScript, life is too short for yet another
browser going slow because the page runs a zillion little applications
only one of which I'm interested in.