Re: [LUG] BIOS Settings

On 17/08/10 21:42, Rob Beard wrote:
On 17/08/10 08:45, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On 17/08/10 01:16, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Plan C, move that floppy up to 1, put the CD in 2

That should give the CD time to spin up

Good plan, Thanks Rhia.

See you at the meeting on Saturday?

Neil

I gather us Torbay lot aren't going to be able to make it on Saturday as
we're going to the Lighthouse in Paignton to do some more over there
(since we've now making a bit of progress). I'd certainly like to head
up to North Devon for a meet in the next couple of months though to meet
everyone and maybe take notes in PDF format.

Rob

Great. Third Saturday of every month.

Neil