Re: [LUG] BIOS Settings

On 15/08/10 14:59, kevin wrote:
If I have this trouble I set the 1st 2nd 3rd boot drive to CD/DVD

then if it comes up with no os found Bin the Drive.

Just had a look at that in my BIOS. Unfortunately it will not let me have two the same. The first is CD drive. The second is floppy (I know, it is an old machine). If I try to change the second one to CD then the first choice gets changed to the HD. I just can't have two the same!! So your good idea is not good to me.

Thanks anyway

Neil