Re: [LUG] Firefox and other browsers

On 03/08/10 10:54, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On 03/08/10 09:12, Rob Beard wrote:

But as you say, you installed the FireFTP addon, so it isn't a standard
feature of Firefox. So it was a bit unfair to expect Chrome and Opera to
have functionality that Firefox doesn't have by default.

I didn't expect it to be a default. But I did expect to find an addon
like fireFTP just as easily. So far I have not found anything so easy to
use, but that could just be me not looking in the right place.

Regards

Neil

Ahh that is down to the individual addon developers. Maybe some of them may also write addons for other browsers, but Firefox has got a pretty good market share hence why they probably target just Firefox.

Rob