Re: [LUG] Firefox and other browsers

On 01/08/10 11:35, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:29:41 +0100

*You* need FireFTP (ie direct FTP upload capabilities from within the
browser).  *I* don't.  I am quite happy with Chrome.  I am quite happy
to recommend Chrome to people.

Never forget that what might be an absolutely-positively-must-have
feature for you could be something that someone else never even looks
at.

Grant.

Agreed. But, I can't be the only one needing FTP capabilities. There are stacks of people with their own websites. I am just surprised that this is missing from Opera and Chrome. I would expect it to be something that is automatically included in the spec fo any browser. Oh well, wrong again. Nothing new there then!!

Neil