Re: [LUG] A microcosm of the web

On 01/08/10 12:16, Jaan Janesmae wrote:
Hi,

This takes me back a while ... we had this client (government
institution) for a website. The website was to look like the front of
their house, clicking on the door you get to the second page with
doors and the doors then get you do the different data, yhat yu might
be interested at.

They're actually very cheap - they're called customers.

Still, you would need some kind of professional help with this. You
can still get awesome responses from customers like: "remove all the
images from the site, it takes too long to download on my dial up
connection" assuming a dial up service still exists ...

Yep Dialup is still available, maybe not so widely used these days but it's still available for those who want/need it.

Rob