Re: [LUG] how come the list is quiet this week

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Simon Waters wrote:

Still I can see if someone is paying you to connect your systems to 3CX
then it's got to be worth doing if there is a fair few 3CX installations
out there.

Thus it was always true, it might make him rich but it won't make him happy.

Rich? I wish!!!

Sadly, my experience is that most people who're DIYing VoIP (Using 3XC, Trixbox, etc.) are doing it for the cheapness of it all... They get stung because they can't make VoIP work for them, so go away thinking VoIP is rubbish and never try it again )-:

Gordon