Re: [LUG] Web hosts and DNS

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, kevin wrote:

As you can see I am back ....

Nominet were a delight to deal with

Just prove who you are, pays your money (£11.75) and get to manage your
own DNS

Streamline have a gui to set you nameservers took about 10 mins to
update.  WHIS says I am who I am so all is OK.

Simply are accusing me of Fraud?

but Trading Standards and The Credit Card Co are looking in to it.

Meanwhile I am £23.5 a year better off.

two days of Heartache for some miserable sod not wanting to release a
DNS tag.

Thanks for all your concerns ( and Gordon for the phone call )

Glad it's sorted!

And FWIW: I got your number off your web-site - which I got from google cache, so not 100% down - bits were lingering :)

Gordon