Re: [LUG] This caught my eye in ASDA

I've discovered not all USB sticks can be turned into LiveUSB. Not
even from the same manufacturer, so I'd test with one before buying a
batch.

My case was 2 identical kingston sticks, except for capacity. The 1GB
is a perfect Live USB. The 4GB one insists it has no OS on it.

I'll bring em both to the next LUG Meet in case anyone can figure out
whats happening. (Need the 4GB cos sometimes I dload the community
edition mint DVD ISOs.