[LUG] This caught my eye in ASDA

Its a tiny USB flash drive, and they really are small, they are also
flipping cheap in Asda.

http://bit.ly/aF0En

Some better photo's of it on here:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/665745/verbatim-8gb-usb-flash-drive-store-

The 2GB ones were only Â2.50 in Asda, and I do recall the Paignton end
of things was looking into fund raising and it crossed my mind that a
few of those, with Lucid preinstalled and even room for 1GB storage area
or so, might be of interest to interested parties at the meetings, if
you get folks coming by like I get the impression do.

If we get interest at the Holsworthy end and there isn't a problem doing
it I would be happy to get some and configure them.

I can imagine that folks might be tempted to go off with one for just a
few pounds and at worst they have a cheap USB card and at best we would
have a new users.

Charging Â3.50 or Â4 or whatever isn't unreasonable is it, money ofc
towards LUG funds, though I have no idea in these things what that
actually means ;)

Anyways, it was just a thought.