Re: [LUG] New router

On 29/04/2010 18:28, Gordon Henderson wrote:
One issue we have here in the UK is that it's now prohibitively expensive to dig up the roads - and there's something of a local resistance to that now oddly enough... (I've heard that every road in the Penwith peninsula has now been dug up at least once, and several times in some cases - knowing how narrow a lot of those roads are, I know the locals might not be too happy about having them dug-up again!!!)
Well, they could use the excuse of the many potholes strewn around around the country to dig the roads up to repair them , and at the same time lay the cables?

Julian