Re: [LUG] New router

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

I guess if you're shifting large CAD files across the world it'll still be quicker than posting them on CD/DVD :-)

I have a customer toying with taking a 10Mb lan extension type product to upload their high resolution images to their web server... Currently they post DVDs to their host... They are in Bristol though and literally 100m from the ISPs POP. Setup costs are still a small fortune though!

Gordon