Re: [LUG] New router

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I have certainly learned a lot from your email. A shame that you are too
far away to come to our next Holsworthy meeting on 8th May. But it would
be a useful topic to discuss.

I don't consider myself to be too far away - and I was going to come to your last meeting, and I'd probably have come to this one too if you didn't have it on the same say as the Paignton one.

Gordon