Re: [LUG] base64 email bodies (was Someone on the list rejecting email?)

El jue, 15-04-2010 a las 17:52 +0100, Julian Hall escribiÃ:
> On 15/04/2010 13:24, Juan J. MartÃnez wrote:
> > It is the default, but sometimes it can't be done and Evolution falls
> > to base64 encoding. That's standard.
> I use Thunderbird and just told it this contact prefers Text Only email.

And? I mean... base64 it's a legit encoding to encode text in MIME. I
can't control if Evolution uses quoted printable encoding or base64
encoding, and if I could, it won't change the fact that Pine doesn't
support it.

If you have the time, please check my e-mails and you will see that I
don't send any HTML e-mail. Just plain and old text.

I just wanted to make clear that I'm not sending any mail intentionally
to make it hard to read in any e-mail client.

Cheers,

Juanjo

--
jjm's home: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/